Automatic lubrication pump set
Lubrication deliverd in small volumes at short intervals extend bearing service life !
Guaranteed the correct amount of lubricant
Bearing re-lubrication addresses the need to maintain sufficient fresh grease around the working components of bearings as they rotate.
Insufficient or infrequent re-lubrication leads to the deterioration of lubrication conditions, lubricant starvation and topremature wear.
The longest bearing service life is achieved when grease is added in small amounts at short time intervals. When implemented correctly, this regime of grease delivery maintains a steady-state of lubrication protection where over-lubrication and lubricant starvation do not occur.
Factors which act to reduce the service life of the grease include high speeds, elevated operating temperatures, vibration and high loads. When operating conditions such as these prevail, the benefits of delivering small amounts of grease at short time intervals are at their greatest.
- Built-in on/off timer
- Optional low level feature that shuts down the pump when emptry
- Manual run initiates lube cycle on-demand (remote option also available)
- Choice of 2, 4, or 8 liter reservoirs
- Connect to DC (12 or 24v) and AC (90-240v)
- All components made of Stainless steel and Industrial plastics